Prior un/loading, un/loading equipment to be inspected for cleanliness
- Individual holds / hatches inspection priorun/ loading
Holds and hatches to be clean, dry, free from rust, rust scales and residues of previous cargoes or foreign matters.
- Weight determination by draught survey + intermediate draught survey when applicable
Please be extra careful at time of draft reading in case of swell conditions.
- Full time loading supervision
At least one inspector shall attend on board throughout the loading process
- Representative sampling
- Daily update / digital pictures as/when possible
- Issuance of final reports / certificates
More information about text formats
Copyright © 2009 - 2021, ED Web Consulting